How do I feed my Koi?
Tap on your screen and your Koi will automatically follow in the direction of your movement. Guide it towards prey and your Koi will eat them.
How do I level my Koi?
To level up your Koi, click on the circular dial level display at the top left corner of the pond. Select ‘My Koi’ and choose your Koi to view the Koi detail screen. Click on ‘+’ button to allocate skills to your Koi.
How do I breed my Koi?
Feed your Koi above level 4 and a Koi mate will occasionally appear. Tap on the Koi mate and try to follow as close as you can! When the big ring around your Koi becomes full, it will hatch an egg. Try to level up your Koi for faster speed and agility.
How do I ascend my Koi into a Dragon?
Tap on ‘Gem’ button on the lower right corner. Eat little fishes in the recipe, and craft gems. Once you have gems swirling around your Koi, tap on ‘?’ and Expand pond’ notification on the lower left of the pond. Your Koi will automatically be guided to the symbol to deposit the gems. If you lose your way, tap on ‘?’ and ‘Expand pond’ again.
How do I eat the Pufferfish and why do the red ones hurt?
Try to approach it from behind and level up your Koi for greater speed. It is a little tricky, but with a faster Koi and some practice, you can get it. The red Pufferfish will slow down and hurt your Koi, so try to avoid them while you sneak up for a surprise attack!
How do I catch the blue scarab?
The scarab will tuck itself in when your Koi approaches, so try to catch them from behind unawares. It may be a challenge as they scuttle fast, but with an agile Koi and some accuracy you’ll be able to get them!
Not enough Koi Slots!
Try to ascend your existing Koi to free up more space for future eggs to hatch. We encourage players to strategically manage their Koi collection with the slots they have, and if necessary use Pearls earned through gameplay to unlock more slots.
How do I unlock My Pond?
To unlock My Pond, you will need to collect at least 200 Essence. My Pond is your own personal space to decorate and view your current Koi. You can visit your friend’s pond for inspiration!
What are Dragon Points for?
When you ascend a Koi into a Dragon you are awarded a Dragon Point. Dragon points can be used to compete with friends and the rest of the world on the Leaderboards, which you can find in the Settings screen, tap on the Leaderboard button. You can also use your Dragon points to unlock Collector’s Koi patterns, which you can find in the Shop / Collector’s Koi area.
What are Awakening Orbs?
Awakening Orbs are used to awaken your Dragons. Earn Awakening Orbs by ascending Koi or by collecting them through daily rewards!
What are Pearls for?
1) Ascend Koi into Dragons
2) Complete Koi and Dragon collections
3) Achieve awards
4) Daily rewards
5) Random pond drops in flowers
6) Video ad rewards
What are Essences used for?
After awakening your Dragon, you can collect Essence while you form beautiful constellations. Use them to purchase in-game decoration for your personal pond!
How to get Event Koi?
Game Progress & Purchases
How do I ‘save’ my game progress?
At the moment, we use Facebook connect and your device game ID to keep track of your game progress. To ensure that your game data is saved, please toggle on the Facebook switch in your Settings screen. Your device ID can be found at the bottom of the Settings screen, please copy and paste this ID somewhere safe. Should you lose your game progress, you can quote us the ID and we will restore it for you.
How do I restore my lost data after changing my device?
If you have connected to Facebook previously, simply tap the Restore button, and sign into the relevant social accounts. The server will then pull up the progress you have linked before, and you can choose which one to restore.
Please note that:
1) If there is no other game of higher progress than your current one, it won’t show
2) Progress played in the last 5 minutes will not be shown as well
3) You have the Facebook switch ON and have played the game for a few minutes
Can I play my Zen Koi 2 account on two different devices?
Unfortunately Zen Koi 2 does not have syncing features for multiple devices. When you have the game installed on different devices they are recorded as separate games. To transfer your data from one device to another please follow the above instructions.
Something went wrong with my purchase!
Where do I receive my purchased Koi?
All gifts and purchases are delivered to your Inbox which can be accessed through the Main Menu page.
I can’t find the ‘Gem’ button in the Pond!
A weak internet connection may cause the ‘Gem’ button to disappear. You will see a ‘No-WIFI connection’ symbol in place of the ‘Gem’ button. Please move to an area with stronger connection and keep playing the game – it should return soon!
I am unable to connect to the game server.
1) Disconnect from Wifi and reconnect
2) Reboot the modem / router
3) Check automatic time & date (time zone)
4) Turn off your Wifi optimization
1) Turn off Power Saving Mode
2) Clear app data and cache
3) Reset app preference
4) Check for firewall permission
I’ve just started the game and no Koi mate came!
If you are playing with your first Koi and after level 4.5 and a mate has not made an appearance (and you had a crash earlier) please quit the game, swipe away its active window on your device and relaunch the game. Make sure that you have good internet connection and level your Koi until 5.5 – you should see a mate!
I’m having Facebook connection issues!
2. Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of your Facebook page.
3. Click on Apps on the left hand menu and find Zen Koi 2 app.
4. Under the Public Profile section, remove Zen Koi 2 from the list.
5. Return to your game and reconnect it to Facebook.
Cannot connect or taking a while to connect
- Pause or quit the app for a while, move to an area with good WIFI or internet connection to allow for files to finish downloading.
- With the app in the background, go to your device settings and switch off WIFI. Wait for a little(or move closer to your WIFI connection) and switch WIFI back on again and tap back to the game from the app background.
How do I send a Koi gift to my friend?
1) Both you and your friend are friends on Facebook
2) The Facebook switch is ON under your Settings screen for both you and your friend
I can’t send Koi gifts to my friend / I’m not receiving a Koi gifts from my friend.
I need friends to play!
Managing Google Ads
How to manage Google Banner Ads?
How to manage Google video Ads?
- Tap on the tiny “i” icon at the bottom of the video advertisement.
- Tap on “Ads by Google”.
- “Why this Ad?” will pop up for more information.